anime link of the day
Ryan Shellito and Darrin Bright have codified the physical Laws of Anime. Some examples:
- Law of Constant Thrust, First Law of Anime Motion
- In space, constant thrust equals constant velocity.
- Law of Inherent Combustibility
- Everything explodes. Everything.
First Corollary - Anything that explodes bulges first.
Second Corollary - Large cities are the most explosive substances known to human science. Tokyo in particular seems to be the most unstable of these cities, sometimes referred to as "The Matchstick City".
- Law of Conservation of Firepower
- Any powerful weapon capable of destroying/defeating an opponent in a single shot will invariably be reserved and used only as a last resort.
- Law of Probable Attire, Second Corollary
- Bikinis render the wearer invulnerable to any form of damage.