cheapo dvd alert
To my surprise, I encountered one of those roadside 5-DVDs-for-$20 stands this afternoon, and of course I stopped to look. I wound up blowing a sawbuck on a quintet of flicks:
- Sonny Chiba's The Bodyguard
- Jackie Chan's Drunken Master
- Chow Yun-Fat in God of Killers
- Dario Argento's Opera--the Anchor Bay, edition, no less; this isn't a cheapo DVD at all; it goes for $22.48 at Amazon.com. An unbelievably lucky find!
- Today's obscure-old-school-martial-arts-flick was Legend of the Dragonslayer Sword, starring Ma Jin-Tao and Yip Tong.
Update: By the way, I've decided they should be a Xmas present, so they're going under the tree.