the best thing about weekends...
...is spending time with them*.
Cecilia and Naomi
Cecilia (3 1/2) making "sponge soup"
Naomi (20 months old)
Cecilia playing with her baby doll
Omi playing with blocks
The girls playing with their bewildering array of toys.
The other day, my oldest girl (who's three and a half) told me she felt that my leaving for work every weekday meant I didn't love her. I did my best to explain why I had to go to work, and that it meant that I really did love her. But I know she likes having me around, which is really nice, when you think about it. I have a few other things I intend to post today, but y'all will understand if I don't spend a lot of time online today.
* The next best things about weekends are:
- Being able to sleep a little later
- A little more time to cook
- A little more time for the PSX
- Not having to shave
- Occasional opportunities for an afternoon movie or anime when the girls are napping
- And, occasionally, evenings out with my lovely wife.