MR SPOCK'S 50 FAVORITE GRATEFUL DEAD SONGS
This is a copy of the original file by firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your answers to The Old Hippie By E-Mail.
(I Give You The First Answer.)
- Cube of Precipitation .... Box Of Rain
- I am cognizant of the vehicularly transported
- Porcelain humanoid replica
- I require a scientifically unexplainable phenomenon
- Ocular receptors of the planet
- Rapid oxidation on the geologic ridge
- (The assertion is correct that) possessors of two pairs of X chromosomes
possess a greater degree of intelligence
- Diurnal Condensation
- Constructed to endure
- Engaging in a musical endeavor with a confederacy of like-minded troubadors.
- Nonluminous galactic matter
- Confectionary homo sapien
- Miniscule vermillion farmyard animal
- Forthcoming assistance
- The territorry held forth with oaths
- Floating vessel of the unwise
- The realm of Beelzebub contained within a milking instrument.
- The amber asphalted thoroughfare
- Mentally unbalanced digits
- Roughly calibrated visionary
- Dark sediment-laden tributary
- Elevated altitudinal temporality
- Sino-feline heliotropic plant
- Activate your ardor wattage
- Nonfunctional royal habitation
- Rodent of the docks
- The combination of a six-pointed metallic children's toy with shafts
of dried vegetation
- Wise Biblical ruler's spheroids of amusement
- Distribution of Playing Cards
- The person refered to has vacated the premises
- Circular axle appendage
- Comrade of Lucifer
- Locomote across the elongated body of water, James
- The most enormous narrative ever communicated
- I-IV-V Chord progression ascribed to a Muslim deity
- Progressing down the expressway in a state of depression
- I have circumnavigated the globe
- Indolent thunderbolts
- Appears to be plummeting droplets of liquidity
- The symphony continued without abatement
- Antepenultimate to the baker's dozen
- Hurling igneous rock
- To place my body in a horizontal position
- Noninterrupted metallic links
- Virtuous Affection
- Striking knuckles against the portal of the land of angels
- Allow its augmentation
- Aviary Aria
- Turtle Terminus
- Celestial aide to the less than wise
(Meanwhile, back on the Enterprise)
- Kirk: Mr. Spock, I notice that you have applied for shore leave on Terra in a few weeks.
- Spock: Affirmative, Captain. There are certain human activities
- related to the earth ritual celebrating the end of their solar cycle
- that I wish to observe.
- Spock: I believe the traditonal procedure is to don brightly-colored
garb, ingest various psychoactive substances and congregate at a location
known as "The Oakland Coliseum", then move rhythmically to the
frequency and amplitude modulated acousitic vibrations created by at least six well-known musical personages.
- McCoy: I don't believe it! You're going to see The Dead play New Year's Eve!
- McCoy: Well I'll be a... I never knew you that you were a, a....
Spock: It just goes to demonstrate that "We Are Everywhere!"
- Spock: I believe the correct term is "Deadhead," doctor
* * *
Live Long & Prosper, then get down and boogie!